Re: Waddya think? Fwd: 140 speedo/8k tach for sale

Well of course they are....   due to the speedo that reads higher, tach
that reads higher, etc...   nonetheless, you can find them for $40 all
over the place, so I stand by what I said

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm