simple questions from a novice

I have had my '86 Scirocco for almost three years, but I've never been a
big VW fan.  (That's why I'm a novice, not a newbie.)  I'm starting to come
around now, though.  My 'Rocco is an 8 valve, 5-speed, ~150k miles, a/c,
pretty good shape mechanically, good int, red-orange ext (what's the color
officially called?),  hale damage.  By looking at the pics from
http://www.scirocco.org I guess I have an MKII.  Where does that
terminology come from and what does it mean?  Also, what do you call the
wheels like on http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53b/84gtx.jpg ?  I'm starting
to think about getting some different kinds of little after-market things.
In general, what companies should I be looking at?  Brad Sheridan mentioned
Neuspeed a minute ago.  They any good for that kind of stuff?  Thanks for
all the input.

Dan

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net
  http://www.flash.net/~nowlan/