Costa Mesa VW show

  The show was pretty good, with alot more watercooled than I was
expecting. Several Sciroccos were there. Doug, Kevin, and i met in the
morning and drove up to the show, We met up with Ian, Ken and also Mike
Potter at the show. Thankfully Ken didn't bring any other San Diego
riff-raff(Shawn) up here with him. Eurosport was there, with a little
booth, as was Neuspeed. Neuspeed had catalogs, stickers, and license plate
frames they were giving out, so I got several of those. The Neuspeed
catalog is pretty cool if you don't have it. It has alot of VW parts in it,
and some interesting stuff for other cars as well. They are now selling
nitrous kits, as well as Civic turbo kits, and lots of other interesting
pieces I wasn't aware of them selling before.

 Then we went to have lunch, at which point Kevin either got lost, or hid
from us, I'm not sure which. We sat around, and checked out everybodys car.
I think I was the only person with stock rims, everyone else seemed to have
some good looking aftermarket set. All in alll, there were alot of nice
looking Sciroccos at this meet up, we should do this again sometime.

Brad