sway bar wrastling

Hello,

I just intalled a 25mm front swaybar today. . .thanks Steve, for the
parts.  Spent a good 3 hours wrastling with the darn thing.  MAbe I should
have invested in some of those jack ramp things. . .it's hard getting
under a lowered roc.  Questions on the autotech bar. . . . how tight is
tight enough?  Do you just crank the things for all your worth?  Do you
have to lubricate the bushings?  'cause I didn't.  Also put in a small
steering wheel so now I can't see my gauges. . .use the force, Luke.  But
at least now my knees don't hit the wheel.  It's hard being tall and
driving sciroccos.  I'm just rambling.  Please email me separately about
the proper way to install a sway bar if this has gone around a bunch
already. . .and I'm sure it has.

- -'Chung
'88 16v w/cracked exhaust manifold :(