HELP!!! Leaking 89 Scala

Help!!!

I have a leak in my 89 Scala coming down from the firewall
(bulkhead) area on the passenger side (Right hand drive),
dripping from the fuse box and bonnet release handle area.
I have resealed my windscreen seal,but to no avail,it's
still leaking!!!Does or has anyone else have or had this
problem and does anyone know where it's coming from and how to
stop it?I had exactly the same leak in my 87 GTX,but sold it
before I could find out where it's coming from.Please help
as you all probably know Scottish weather isn't the kindest,
so I need to get this fixed quickly!

 	   Ewen Marshall
 	   Leaking '89 Blue Scala 'Rocco
 	   "Built in Germany...(VW)...Leaking In Scotland."

           Email:  ewan.marshall@UK.sun.com