newbe/scirocco wanted

Hi all. I don't have a scirocco....yet. I'm looking for a Scirocco 1, would
consider a 'rocco 2 also. But I only need a body and title. I have a close
ratio 5-spd, 16v brakes/coils, a 2.0(being built from a 1.8 '83 GTI motor),
and even the recaros and 4-button wheel from that '83 GTI. All the stuff is
in(or going into) a '77 Rabbit. It's a bit rusty, and I really want a 'roc! So
if anyone knows or has one for sale, please let me know. As I say, clean,
straight, somewhat rust free, and titled. I'm in colorado, but will travel to
bring back the right car.

Thanks,
Wolf
BADCO45@aol.com