Re: Great Canadian VW Show

Cruise..cruise..cruise..
Don't forget the VW cruise on Saturday. As the mad bastard will
attest, it's a fun event with the odd high-speed chase
** incidentally, for you US folks, we do NOT get sent to jail
in CANADA for street racing **
Not that I condone racing in public, but when a shit-load of
performance Vee-dubs whips past you, whattcha gonna do.
Sit there watching!?! Your rocco will disown you.

Kareem
'88 16v

p.s. Brett, nice Waterfest pics BTW..Noticed you didn't have any
     group shot of the list-sciroccos from the hotel. I have a few..
     see if I can scan them.