Re: VW show 8/15 in Costa Mesa

KEvin-
Do you want to meet somewhere? At least get me your # so I can call on
Saturday. I'll be on the list out there, too. I'm trying to make a place
for everybody to meet (from the Vintage VW list and this list, and
people Off list) But nobody is suggesting anything- I don't live in the
area, though.  I say we meet near the 57 and the 91 in Fullerton,
because thats where Ill be! If somebodys got a better place....
CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop, 84 GLI