Re: VW show 8/15 in Costa Mesa

We are talking Sunday the 16th.

Step one: Breakfast: 8:00 AM at ????? I never eat breakfast so you pick the
place.

Step two: Go to the show at 9:00 AM and leave at 11:30 AM.

Step three: meet at a nearby parking lot Like the one at Harbor and Wilson.
Big lot no cars in the back. We could eat at Nickís pizza and have our own
show.
Eat in the parking lot or inside. It is not far from the VW show.

Step four: 2:30 PM go back to the show and watch the contest, hang out
(No extra cost to get back in)

Step five: ????

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"

Message text written by Kevin Collins
>> I am thinking we should meet up for our own Scirocco show.

That sounds cool to me.. I was thinking of getting my car into Potter's
buddy before the weekend for its next round of work, and driving the GTI
to the show, but I'll put it off if this thing gets set up in the next
day or so...

--
Kevin Collins<