Re: Brandy new 84 GLI

>On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:51:56 PDT "Chris Chemidlin"
><spredhaus@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>>The 84 Jetta GLI that was such a steal @ $100 has proven itself to be
>>Moneypit. I've already spent way too much money on this thing- its
>>rounding the $1000 mark..
>

>Ever heard the term, "you get what you pay for".
>Just might apply here.
>
>>There's prolly a few of you laughing out there about $1000 for this
>>beast. I love the a-1 cars, but I cannot justify spending more than
$600

>>on one.
>
>I paid $500 for mine. Got just over $6000 in it so far. Look at it now!
>SD to NY and back. What do you want for $100?
>
>              Shawn Meze

I know, Shawn...
I am just a whiney baby. I want to buy a $100 car and wash it twice and
it ill be the best car ever! Your car is beautiful, though...
The GLI aspires to be as nice.   I was just upset about it breaking for
the 9th time this month!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen