RE: Brandy new 84 GLI

Ha, Ha! Thanks, Shannon- I needed the laugh, even if you weren't
kidding. I don't need main bearings...I was just thinking of something
that would be hard to do. The car is an 8v, I think the pump is
different. Thanks for the help anyway!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen