Re: VW show 8/15 in Costa Mesa

Guys-
I don't wanna state the obvious, but if there aren't a lot of WC cars-
you can go home with a trophy! Most of the time it's about the same$$ to
get you and a friend in as getting you, a friend and a car in... Then
you get to keep your cooler in the car- in the middle of the show field.
If you wanna leave, wait until your car is judged, then if you win,
they'll mail it to you !!!!

Does anybody NOT have a job during the week? I'll be out there all week
and I wanna go junkyard hunting...

CHRIS
CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com

>Kathy Teulie wrote:
>
>> I am thinking we should meet up for our own Scirocco show.
>
>That sounds cool to me.. I was thinking of getting my car into Potter's
>buddy before the weekend for its next round of work, and driving the
GTI