Re: Making a 4 door GTI.

I encourage you most heartily! A 4 door GTi would be very very cool. It'd be
easier to get a 4-door Golf GT and put in GTi brakes. I think that's the only
difference between a GT and a GTi. I'm probably wrong, though (I seem to be,
quite often). I know that the GT's have swaybars and the 100bhp 8v engine.
I KNOW this is a fact:
All A2 Golfs (non-GT, non GTi...just plain Golfs) have solid front rotors and
rear drums. Maybe it's different in Europe or Canada or something, but down
here in the USA, that's the way it is...
    If somebody tells me I'm wrong on THAT, then I'll just stop telling anybody
anything... : )
    -Josiah