[Tech] Side Marker Lights and 10.1 Brakes

I too want side markers on my rocco, so I went to the local u pick it yard and
scavenged a set off of a late 80's Audi.  They are the same size as the ND
ones.  Total cost was  $3.00

BTW, I got a set of 256 mm (10.1") calipers and carriers from an Audi 5000.  I
assume these are the same 10.1 that VW's would use.....They have a VW stamp on
them, and I know VW and Audi interchange a lot of parts...That is the reason I
got them.  Does the Scirocco have a unique carrier?  Will they fit? I know the
disk is different, but I hope the calipers are interchangeable.  Total cost
$18.00

Do you guys and gals label your posts similar to the Corrado digest?

Patrick
82 Callaway (being restored)