Re: Non Scirocco - Making a 4 door GTI.

I have a 4-door Rabbit...The best part is racing...considering mine is now far
from stock but it's also a 76.I used to want to do the GTi thing but it's
ussually better to just get the gti brakes and maybe the suspension..and then
beef the engine up aside ..or maybe exchange the head...But in my opinion
4-doors is better and more surprising to other drivers...
Sorry felt I had to say somthing....
Greyson