Re: Blueprints?

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 19:24:22 EDT
> From: skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze)
> Subject: Re: Blueprints?
>
> On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:56:29 -0500 "Jerry Daugherty"
> <jdaugher@cyberramp.net> writes:
> >Hey all, a while back there was a reference to a website selling
> >blueprints
> >of Volkswagens.  Does anyone remember the address?  I have a guy that
> >might
> >be wanting to buy some.
> >
> >Jerry Daugherty
> >87 8v
> >Dallas
>

> Its LAME!
>
> I went there (sorry, dont have the site address for you.) and saw that
> all they have FOR SALE is mostly air cooled stuff. No H2O stuff. its
> lame.
>

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

I don't see it on their web site but it is in their printed catalog:
Rocky Mountain Motorworks (http://www.motorworks.com). And yes, I see only
prints for air cooled VWs.

Jerry, I'm ashamed of you. Did you miss the Bug Swarm last Saturday at Bob
Woodruff park in Plano? RMM had a booth and were giving away catalogs. Although
in the minority, watercooled VWs were definatly present. (I was sorry that
my '77 was not drivable as it would have easily won "Oldest Watercooled" if
there were such a category.) I did think some of the cars trying for "Ugliest
VW" were pretty lame. I would think the first requirement would be that it be
street legal, not some body shell in primer, on wheels towed in.

All in all, a nice local gathering of VWs. Not too big, nice and casual.

Bob Farrell      bfarrell@ti.com
'77 Scirocco in restoration