Parts wanted for 8v Scirocco

	Howdy folks.  I'm still trying to decipher the mysteries of
leaking oil in my otherwise relatively happy 1984 8V Scirocco.  I've got
my hands on a nice 8-bar VDO oil pressure gauge, and am now looking for
the sender unit to stick into the engine.  Seeing as I'm a cheap
bastard, and the wife would kill me anyway, I don't want to blow the
$105 that the local reseller wants for it, not to mention the $150 the
VW wants for it from a dealer.  Anyone got an 8-bar oil pressure sender
for a Scirocco they want to sell me cheap?  Please?

Wiley Cox