Re: Struts

I have heard the stories, but have to say that my rear set just went
6 months ago (actually 1 is still good) after 6-7 years (first owener
installed)  The fronts were wasted be a RR track befor I got it, but
I got a new set from Mark (Illuminas)  And this guy did NOT drive
soft, (Totalled his Vette and Mercedes).

Just my .02

Etrik