Treffen Thanks!

Finally got home, unpacked, relaxed and rested and am still excited
about the Treffen weekend!  It was great to meet everyone, see your
cars and put faces with names! I would love to personally thank
everyone who stopped by the New Dimensions booth and introduced
yourselves to Tim and me, and also to everyone who took advantage of
our sale day, but that would take forever, so I am sending this out
to you all in hopes that you will see it! I also want to thank the
CVO members for everything - from arranging the booth space to
helping us set up and tear down, and making it such a great event for
all the attendees and participants alike!

Both Tim and I would have liked to get around to see more of you and
your cars, but we were swamped all day at the booth and didn't get to
see much of anything! Have to rely on video taken to see the show!

Our MN to IL caravan was great! We had 17 cars in total after the
final stop in Rockford - I was driving my Jetta GLX and had TurboTim
hanging out of my sunroof taking video and pictures, so it was
pretty cool! Can't wait to see some of his footage, as he was taking
it of everything! We will get some of the pics on the web site
hopefully by the weekend.

Oh, and one final thought - to those who thought I would have the
baby there, sorry to say, no "Baby Treffen Krajewski". (To those of
you not there, I am 38 weeks pregnant, and several CVO members
suggested that if I had the baby that day, that I should name it
after the Treffen - he he - sorry to disappoint!)

Thanks again to everyone for supporting ND and making it such a great
event! Looking forward to seeing you all there again next year!

Michelle Krajewski
New Dimensions

michelle@newdimensions.com