RE: 4whl disc proportioning?

I've got a Rabbit Convertible that I've thought about doing the brake
conversion to, but the proportioning valve for it is back by the rear axle.
How does this work?  I assume I'd put in the master cylinder and prop valve
from the donor car, but how do you hook up the new lines?  Just remove the
Rabbit valve?

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                        |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                       |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35400                                             |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5400         Phone:(716) 726-6365                  |
| jarrett@kodak.com                All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com/daiHome/DCS/DCSIndex.shtml                        |