Re: Struts

In a message dated 98-08-04 03:43:20 EDT, lerb@redrose.net writes:

<< THis week I am going to buy struts for my car and I am going to ask you
guys
 some questions before I buy....I am looking right now at the tockico 5 way
 adjustables simply becuase of the rpice differance between the Konis and
 Tockicos...is there really that much differance between the two or is it a
 name thing? I know they both have life warrenty.....but the Tockicos are
 only 125 piece while I believe the Konis are more correct? >>

What about used parts?  Saw a set of Bilsteins with springs in the Scirocco 1
club website for $200.  Check it out under "For Sale".

 -dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/">http://members.aol.com/sailingfc