Re: new to the list!

Hey Nigel,
thanks for the welcome.
Couple of questions though....
how hard was your friends conversion?
(specifically the motronic part of the swap)
did he do it himself, or have it done?
has he ever dynoed the car?

I am seriously considering this swap, so any info
and input from someone who has done this would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.....

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

----------

From: Christopher.Bodenlos@Colorado.EDU Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:23:14 -0400
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:23:14 -0400
Subject: Re: A/C fixed

	After disassembling more than I care to think about while looking for the
source of the perma-heat coming from the two center vents, I just keep em
closed =] I like to have the windows open, anyway..

Chris Bodenlos
'88 Scirocco 16v
'84 GTI 1.9