Re: Engine code question

In a message dated 8/1/98 11:03:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BALANCEPERF@prodigy.net writes:

>  RD                           102         110           10-1
> Later Jetta, golf (digifant?)

Given that I have one of these in the back yard right now (shortblock), what
head matching problems will I have?  Since an Audi 2.0 is off the radar it
seems I'm interested in building up this 10:1 and putting it in the rocco.

I know I'm going to need the knock sensor system to add to the existing sensor
I already have.

But what would be a good donor head w/ valves to fit under the hood of my '81?

tia,
TBerk
(My Bentley doesn't go up that high)