Re: Engine code question

Dude, you can find a JH engine anywhere. And if you pay more than $150, you're
getting screwed. They're a dime a dozen. That's another reason you gotta love
'em. They had a very long production run and they never die. They came in '83-'84
GTi's, '83-'88 Scirocco 8v's, '83-'84 GLi's and '83- (I think) '92 Cabriolets.
Not sure about the ending date on the last one.
If you need one, I can set you up with one.
    -Josiah

http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/