Re: Engine code question

I _think_ the engine is the same as any other(the fuel injector holder boss
might be different, i dunno) but the problem with Digifant is the fuel
injection system, not the engine, and I think David is just going to swap
the engine into his CIS system, so the Digifant 'glass ceiling' does not
apply.

Hail to the Sun God
He sure is a fun god
Ra! Ra! RA!