Pondering Performance...

this thought was brought on by the NSX vs Rocco post, i'm sorry but i
thought of doing something very stupid... selling my roco. not that i'd
really consider doing it for a minute, but you know it would be nice to
have an NSX. but then i got to thinking how much he paid for his car and
thought about the radical mods i could do to mine if i had that kind of
money. and i'd be damned if my car wouldn't be faster than any rice burnin
peice of jap-scrap! sooo.... next time any of us think about doing
something crazy like selling your rocco to buy some fancy sports car from
hosierville, think of this.

Sean (too much time on my hands) Penny
'84 Zender Z400 Scirocco (in progress)