NSX vs Scirocco

Umm I lost..but thats not the point right???!!!

hehe it was cool, they aren't rare in Houston..I've seen like 5 so
far, but cruising to work late today I saw one comming on in my side
view mirrior (rear one fell off yesterday #$@%) I dropped into 4th
to match his speed as he was next to me..90...then floored it to
105, went to 5th..and umm I was liek already staring at his
taillights! hehe oh well he was a sport for about 20 miles avging
115-120 or so...man I want a 2.1L Turbo NOS ..like yesterday!

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'86 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition