Re: Crappy Story (Scirocco Security)

<< The next morning, I woke up and went down to my Schwart Rakete, and
noticed
 that the back window had kind of  been smashed to smithereens.  I looked
 carefully at the CaRnAgE and noticed that the rear deck lid was popped out
of
 it's hinge, and crooked.  Hmm.  Upon inspection of my entire car, my CD
deck,
 SubWoofers, and Rockford Fosgate Amp were amazingly all still there. >>

Sorry to hear that Chad!!!  But Congrats on not losing any good stuff!!!!!
I had similar experiences when I lived in Buffalo, NY.  In less than a year I
had 5 broken windows between my Scirocco and GTi.  Only once on the Scirocco
but they were the real Pros.  They got away with $1800 worth of stereo and
tools despite my alarm.   I learned that YOU have to be able to hear that
alarm for it to work.  Plus I have everything except my head unit seriously
bolted in.  My taillights have to come out to remove my amp.  I can barely
get the stuff out sometimes.  My car never left my sight for the last couple
years I had it in Buffalo and It payed off.  My GTi had two breakins where
they didn't get anything.....they were apparently just nosey.   I had my
stereo hidden under the glovebox. I could have cared less about the broken
windows when I found out I had tricked those spineless blankety blank blanks.

DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87