alarm trickery

  I was toying with the idea of adding another battery for my alarm.  I
have heard that sooooo many times, the thugs just break in through the
grill and snip the wires off the battery.  I was thinking of hooking up
a motorcycle battery to the underside of the car, next to the spare
tire well.  I would run a separate wire from the alternator to this
battery and ground it (meaning the battery) nearby.  I would use this
battery in conjunction with the existing battery to power my alarm.  I
also thought of taking my crappy siren out and putting it in the dash,
where room is available, and getting 2 new horns of 130+db.  I figure one
siren under the hood, one in the dash and one on the underside of the car
in the back would be good.  Oh, I would probably make one of the sirens
those battery pack sirens that come with their own battery in case the
wires are cut.
  I figure if they break in through the grill and pop the hood the alarm
will go off.  Naturally they will cut the wires from the battery but the
alarm will still be going.  If they wish to pursue further,they can find
the alarm under the dash, they can get that out, that is if they can stand
about 120db in their ear.  If they get the alarm box out and cut those
wires there is still a siren on the back underside of the car that has
its backup battery and is still going.  To get to that one, you would have
to raise the back end of my car which they probably arent prepared to do.
Any thoughts, suggestions, opinions, actually, hold off on the opinions...

  Andre'

 "Opinions are like assholes...  You know the rest!"