Re: FACT FINDING: Volkswagen Audi Magazine Web-Pages

> Morning chaps.
>
> Just thought I'd enlist the lists help on a project I've seem to have been
> tasked with.
>
> If I could ask a few questions of everbody.
>
> First off, have you heard of Volkswagen Audi Magazine? (If not, it's one of the
> leading magazines concentrating on, funnily enough, Volkswagens and Audis in
> the UK) - NB That was NOT an advert for it, before everybody starts flaming!
>
> Secondly - Have you ever bought it? (If the answer to question 1 was NO, then
> probably not!)
>
> Thirdly - If you have bought a copy, was it a back issue or a current copy.
>
> Fourthly - If VW/Audi Magazine were to do a web-page, what would you like to
> see on it?
>
> Finally - Would you visit the site? - Big question huh?
>
> Thanks for your help guys!
> v   v w  w  w - jbromley@enterprise.net

A:
1.	no, I will check out the local mag store though now. :)

2.	no

3.	Scirocco stuff.  ie performance upgrade stuff.  History (really sharp
	research)  and maintenance tips, etc.  Maybe even an interview with
	the designers, engineers of da 'Rocco.

4.	 I would visit it lots if there was a decent 'Rocco section on it.  So would
	a lot of others on the list most likely.

GTSMSP
(good to see more scirocco propaganda)
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco