Re: FACT FINDING: Volkswagen Audi Magazine Web-Pages

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997 18:14:54 +0000 "Jeremy R. Bromley"
<jbromley@mail.enterprise.net> writes:

>First off, have you heard of Volkswagen Audi Magazine? (If not, it's
>one of the
>leading magazines concentrating on, funnily enough, Volkswagens and
>Audis in
>the UK) - NB That was NOT an advert for it, before everybody starts
>flaming!

Yes, I have heard of it!

>Secondly - Have you ever bought it? (If the answer to question 1 was
>NO, then
>probably not!)

Yes, I have bought it. At the time of the purchase there was a cool
article the Audi Coupe GT and that's the car I drove at the time.

>Thirdly - If you have bought a copy, was it a back issue or a current
>copy.

...and at the time it was a current copy.

>Fourthly - If VW/Audi Magazine were to do a web-page, what would you
>like to
>see on it?

Lots of rocco and coupe gt stuff

>Finally - Would you visit the site? - Big question huh?

why, of course!

Joshua
88 16v