New Motors

After reading the european car mag dad brought back for me i want to
move overseas. The new Mark4 Golf GTi has the option of have a 1.8L
150BHP 20V turbocharged engine (125BHP non-turbo), or if that dosent
suit the 16V fans you can also get it with a newly redesined 1.4L 75BHP
16V. And possibly the best of all, 2.3L 150BHP V5 and possibly the
rumored new 4WD Synchro model with the VR6. But alas to my great
sadness,a mark3 scirocco seems not to be a priority for VW. Oh well even
if they did come out with a new one id still keep my trusty 16V any day.

shannon
87 16V
Now With 182000 miles!