Re: HP??

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997 00:05:27 +0000 "Jay Docherty"
<jdoc@postoffice.ptd.net> writes:

>Why does it matter?  The numbers are accurate to one or two horses,
>who cares?
>
>                                      Jay
>'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Not only that but, the way that most motors come from the factory,
depending on a partictular motor, you might have 88hp, or you could have
75hp. The procedures used to produce the engines dont always make the
engines to what the factory specs are. Thats why people pay big bucks to
ballance and Blueprint a stock factory engine. All they're doing is
remachining the engine to what the factory sez its supposed to be. THATS
IT! That kind of pisses me off because I feel they should come from the
factory that way. But thats just me.
Anyways....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and