Re: Euro Turn Signals

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:17:02 -0700 Bradley Peet <btpeet@effervescent.com>
writes:

>*gasp*  Shawn Meze doesn't have Euro-headlamps?!
>The two were meant to be together!   For shame!   :P~

Heh! My lame ass sponsor hasnt sent me a set yet. Im STILL waiting! (Some
sponsor huh?) still waiting...

Hey now, one thing at a time. I just got the Euro turn signals a few
hours ago. The screws havent even cooled from being installed!  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and