lightronic

        Did anyone see the add for NOPI in VW power, where they are
advertising ice blue headlight bulbs?  Anyone have these?  I was just
wondering if they are the same as those Porsche turbo, BMW, Merc... lights,
or are they just a normal light with a blueish screen over them?  I know i
would only be able to use them on euro lights since they are not a sealed
beam type of light(i hope to have a set of euro lights soon)

                        Thanks

                                                Owen
                                                     '87 16V