Re: Help!

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> Damn sorry to hear this Eric.
> I understand this shop also built your motor, right??? How long ago did
> they build it? I sorta suspect they are responsible for it if its within
> the usual 12 month or whatever milage warranty they put on most rebuild
> jobs or repair jobs. If That's the case where they wont honor their work
> then id highly think about not ever using them again. Even with the

No, they didn't build the motor, the guy I bought the donor car from built
it...(he's kinda notorious around here, wish I had known that about 2
years ago when I bought the donor car....)

> >Shawn, what did you do when you spun your bearing?
>

> I laid out 4 bills (That's $400 US for those of you that are money slang
> challenged.) and put in my JH 1.8L 8V motor.

Ug, I wish I didn't hear that.....

> >Eric
> >(Damned to the Honda(fitting, eh?) Moped.......my life is REALLY
> >shitty right now....)
>

> Been there, done that, sorry to say.

Thanks for the advise, sorry about what happened to your motor...I guess
you do know how it feels!

Eric
(looking for a CHEAP 1.8 8v....someone HELP!)