Re: Help!

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:39:38 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> writes:

>No, they didn't build the motor, the guy I bought the donor car from
built
>it...(he's kinda notorious around here, wish I had known that about 2
>years ago when I bought the donor car....)

I might be inclined to pay mr MechanicUrNot a visit, but That's just me.
The motor is 2 years old since the rebuild? Driven daily or no? How many
miles on it since the rebuild?

>> I laid out 4 bills and put in my JH 1.8L 8V motor.
>
>Ug, I wish I didn't hear that.....

Im sure this wont ease the pain but, you didn't hear it, you read it.....
Sorry! :)

>> Been there, done that, sorry to say.
>
>Thanks for the advise, sorry about what happened to your motor...I
>guess you do know how it feels!

That happened a while ago and im over it by now.
Hey, even tho I didn't have the funds for it then either I still looked
at it as an opportunity to upgrade to the JH motor. Within a few months I
was driving my now faster Scirocco than it was before. (But not as fast
as it is now!!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and