Haynes should stick to underwear

ARRGH

I could do better blindfolded and thumb-cuffed than fully
unrestricted, using the Haynes POS manual.  Basically, the whole
book tells you to "Take part off automobile.  Clean mounting area.
Put new part on automobile."  With 1 picture for each whole process,
How the H*ll am I supposed to find my !@#%^  cranked reverse light
switch when I'm looking at a 1974 rabbit picture??  I'm going to go
and buy a Bentley manual, and bury the Evil Filthy Haynes in the back
yard.

Deep breaths Deep breaths.....

It's okay for doing maintenance though, and does have some good
features.  I just wish it were a little more comprehensive.  I
couldn't even find the necessary spark gap for an 85 8v 'roc. (my
engine sticker came off)  I hope it's 0.7 mm, because that's what the
bosch platinums came set at.

Help if you can.  I just need a hint where to look for the reverse
light switch, and the proper spark gap for my car...

(AHIA),
thanx...
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
happy thing of the month: T-shirt /w "farfrompukin" logo
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"