Re: Volktoberfest in PA

Hey . . . cool thats there are going to be a bunch of Rocco list mebers at
the show. . I'm rapping my Fuba. . .Its not like any more decals would hurt
my car. . . .Ok I might have a new License Plate by the show. . .NY plate
 "RUDE BOY" . . . .
  Don't ask its a ska thing. . .anyway we should have the Ugliest Rocco
contest. . . I think  Mine would do well in that one. . .  I like to piss off
cops so I have decals . . .For some reason they don't like them . . .they can
Bugger OFF. . .
 Sorry for that . . .
        LAter. . .
          -Danny-