Re: Volktoberfest in PA

> Hello fellow 'roccans;
> All of my reply is up here.....
>
> Where exactly is Volktoberfest?  (I live in Calgary, Alberta)
> How do I get in?  (I have some funds)
> When exactly is it?
> Will parts dealers be "Dealing"?
> Is there a Stock racing class?
> Do you need racing certification???
>
> Chadwick

Since I'm the one that started this thread...I'll supply this information
again...

VWofA will be there.  Venders will be there.  There will be autocross
action.  There will be games.  There will be prizes.  There will be fun.
You will be there.

:-)

It's a H2O & Aircooled show with 30 classes.  Here are the H20 ones:

Rabbit /Jetta Stock up to 84 (Inc. GTI & Pickup)
Rabbit /Jetta Modified up to 84 (Inc. GTI & Pickup)
Golf/Jetta Stock 85-92 (Inc. GTI & GTI 16V)
Golf/Jetta Modified 85-92 (Inc. GTI & GTI 16V)
Golf/Jetta Stock 93 & up (Inc GTI & GTI VR6)
Golf/Jetta Modified 93 & up (Inc GTI & GTI VR6)
Watercooled Convertible & Cabriolet Stock
Watercooled Convertible & Cabriolet Modified
Fox/Quantum/Dasher/Passat Stock
Fox/Quantum/Dasher/Passat Modified
Scirocco/Corrado Stock
Scirocco/Corrado Modified

The show is on Sunday, October 12th and runs from 9am until 3pm. There's a
cruise on Saturday.  It's in Morgantown Pa.  Go to their website for more
info:

http://members.aol.com/bugshow/october.html

I'll see ya!

==Brett