From: skerocdriver@juno.com (SHAWN C MEZE)
To: andyh@oasis-net.co.uk
Cc: scirocco-l@privatei.com
Subject: Re: Europe vs USA
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 01:24:44 EDT

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 23:54:24 +0100 "Andy Hough" <andyh@oasis-net.co.uk>
writes:
>As their seems to be a majority of American Scirocco owners on this
list,
>can you tell me what are the differences (if any) between US Scirocco's
>and European ones. I have two pictures of my cars on my site, a 79 GL
and
>a 85 GT, I'd be happy to show some US pics if you want to submit them.
>
>Andy Hough
>mailto: andyh@oasiis-net.co.uk
>http://www.oasis-net.co.uk/andyh/default.htm
>Microsoft SBN Level 2 member

Other than Safety glass on all the glass, reinforced doors, stronger
bumpers, Calif emissions standards and the lighting systems, their the
same car practically!  : )

As far as I know, that is the difference between US vs European cars.

If you would like to goto my web page and snag some of my car pics from
it and use on your page, your more than welcome to do so! Anything else
you see there that you like on my page feel free to use it too.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and

-- To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@privateI.com, with your request (subscribe,
unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.