RE: American headlight spruce-up

> I removed the lightbulb retainers from all four headlights and
> painted them charcoal-black (greyish?) to match my car's paint.  It
> really made a positive difference in the looks.  Try it, you might be
> suprised.
>
> --85 8v immaculate stock 'rock
> Chad Ptasinski

neat idea, chad.  i wonder how they'd look in white... listmembers, i
need some help.  looking for 4 headlight bulb retainers to complete my
restoration.  also need the black plastic trim that resides beneath the
headlamps.

anyone?  thanks very much.  should be back on the road Oct. 1 (too late
for EC gathering :(  ....maybe volktoberfest!! :)  anyone know where the
*@!% Morgantown PA is?