Re: American headlight spruce-up

Gies, John wrote:

> > I removed the lightbulb retainers from all four headlights and
> > painted them charcoal-black (greyish?) to match my car's paint.  It
> > really made a positive difference in the looks.  Try it, you might be
> > suprised.
> >
> > --85 8v immaculate stock 'rock
> > Chad Ptasinski
> >
> neat idea, chad.  i wonder how they'd look in white... listmembers, i
> need some help.  looking for 4 headlight bulb retainers to complete my
> restoration.  also need the black plastic trim that resides beneath the
> headlamps.
>
> anyone?  thanks very much.  should be back on the road Oct. 1 (too late
> for EC gathering :(  ....maybe volktoberfest!! :)  anyone know where the
> *@!% Morgantown PA is?
Try looking on dave's site, I dont know if he still has them available
(Dave you listining?) but theyre on his site at:
www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco2.htm  . Hope this helps, and if it dosent i
know where there is a markII an hour from me that i think has a good
headlight assembly in a junkyard.

shannon
87 16V