Re: Quaife

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:24:16 -0700 Bradley Peet <btpeet@effervescent.com>
writes:
>Yeah, I did miss your post but I figured I would round up to the $300
>to include labor!  ;)

Naw!! You can do this yourself! Easy!!!!

>The last price I remember seeing on the Velocity stage 2 kit was $259,
>so $99 is amazingly cheap.

I had to go back a few months to see what they charged and they wanted
$299 for the stage 2 kit! Mow they want just a measly $99. Damn, I wish I
had waited on my diff kit!

>Oh well.  When this tranny blows up, and I'm SURE it will eventually
>with the way I drive, I doubt I'll have it rebuilt.  I'll prolly sell it
>some other sap who want the Quaife.  *laugh*

that's one way to do it.

>BTW, who is "the Potterman" exactly?  I must have missed that too!

This would be.... insert his sig..

Mike Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS
http://www.parts4vws.com
vwparts@thegrid.net
(714) 663-2434

he used to be on the list alot but is left to only lurk and harass me
over my postings since he's totally busy with his business. Still, he
finds time to sell me some parts ect. Id say he's the best parts
connection on the west coast and Mark is the best connection on the east
coast. Mark has gotten me some great prices on some items but its just
easier to use Mike since he's so much closer and his prices cant be beat.
Then again, anything that Mike cant get for me (so far its never happened
except for the wiring harness I wanted) then I goto Mark. he's got a
great inventory. Enough of the commercial.....
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and