RE: Quaife

Yeah, I did miss your post but I figured I would round up to the $300 to
include labor!  ;)

The last price I remember seeing on the Velocity stage 2 kit was $259, so $99
is amazingly cheap.

Oh well.  When this tranny blows up, and I'm SURE it will eventually with the
way I drive, I doubt I'll have it rebuilt.  I'll prolly sell it to some other
sap who want the Quaife.  *laugh*

BTW, who is "the Potterman" exactly?  I must have missed that too!

-Bradley
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, Euro-this, Euro-that, yadda, yadda.
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon FOR SALE now!
http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html