Re: Quaife

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:14:50 -0700 Bradley Peet <btpeet@effervescent.com>
writes:
>The answers are: Yes.  No.
>
>You'd be better off passing on the tranny rebuild (unless you really
>NEED it)
>and only spending $300 or so on a Velocity limited slip kit.

You obviously missed my post on that. Take a good close look at
Velocity's add in EC. Their price in the stage 2 diff kits is now $99!
Contact the Potterman for additional savings since I know he gets/sells
them cheaper. (Not much I bet but still..) Check it out!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and