Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better

>To: "Mawster Chadwick" <chadwick@mail.cadvision.com>
>From: rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
>Subject: Re: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better
>

>>I live in Calgary, AB, Can.  and here, slammed HOuNDAwg Civics
>>are thicker than lice on a beggar.  (I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION,
>>Civics too) :)
>>Usually I peel some rubber and get away from them at a green light.
>>I can beat most of them in my completely stock 85 8v.  I have about
>>100 lbs of Stereo equipment in mine.
>>
>>Chad Ptasinski
>>1985 8V Scirocco
>><It's a nearly immaculate tire eating stock machine>
>>"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"
>>--
>

>        Owen here, from Calgary also.  I know what ya mean about all the
civics here.   I know they arent bad cars, but its the little punks that
drive them and what they do to them that pisses me off.  Its like they think
the more stickers they put on the faster they'll go.  And like i didn't know
it was powered by Honda allready!?  Good thing they tell us that or we might
get confused, maybe that civic's got a ford under the hood.  Now that i've
got that off my back, are you a member of the CSCC?  Whats you're car like.
I drive a red 16V around with TSW EVO's(hopefully Hock R's).  I also have
clear signals.