I am in need of a few parts

I know this is a long shot but here are a few parts I need and cant find
used locally.
I have a '87 16v

I need a stock working raido/tape player.   ( mine is missing knob and
breaks tapes )
The little clips that hold up the sun visors.
A rear view mirror (mine has the shape of an angel faded into the center of
it)
And a rear strut tower brace would be nice :)

If anybody has a parts car with any of these items on it please let me know.

AND  please check out my Parts Trader Page
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~bcolvin/rxtrader/
I realise it has nothing to do with a VW but If I get a big enough of responce
that you guys like it I will start one for the Scirocco.
PLEASE DO NOT POST SCIROCCO PARTS FOR SALE ON THIS PAGE!!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU WOULD
LIKE ONE FOR OUR CARS.!!

Brandon Colvin
mailto:bcolvin@hiwaay.net
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~bcolvin/