funny sound in front end solved.... :)

A funny thing happened on the way to align my car....

I had the car jacked up to set the camber of the wheels straight once
and for all, when....

I went to camber the right wheel, and promptly realized what that
annoying rattle had been in my front end... an eccentric washer was
missing (hehehe only $2.50 from volkswagon), and had been replaced with
a smaller washer, DDUUUHHHHH!!!!???!!!  thank fucking god I fired that
mechanic huh (sorry if I offended anyone, just a colloquialism???  But
it took me long enough to figure it out.
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! just visualize that all roccans...
--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v
83 scirocco 8v (parting out)