Re: water pump(? I think)+ belt

>You know the belt that goes over three wheels?
>
>How does it go on? as previously stated
>--
>dharma

        I'll quote from Bentley since i will screw you up even more if i try
to explain.

        "The power steering pump and a/c compressor v-belts are each
adjusted using a tensioning bolt that is part of the components' respective
mounting brackets.  To adjust the tension, loosen the mountings and turn the
tensioning bolt, clockwise to tighten the belt, counterclockwise to loosen it."

        Well if you can find the tensioning bolt you should be in luck.  The
tensioning bolt is pointing downwards and has like a two pronged fork
thingie around it.

                        Hope that helps

                                        Owen
                                             Red '87 16V